Welcome! Thank you for choosing the Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center for your medical care.
In our quest for continuously improving the quality of care, we have designed a questionnaire that will help us to make the appropriate diagnosis and provide the best treatment plan for you. Additionally, it will save you time during your office visit. It should take approximately 15-30 minutes (depending on your medical history) to complete.
Please click on "Next" to complete the questionnaire.
To prepare for your appointment:
- Stop all antihistamines ten days prior to your scheduled appointment. If you have questions regarding your medications, please call our office.
- Please do not wear colognes, perfumes, body sprays or scented lotions.
- To provide a safe environment for our patients with food allergies, we ask that you do not bring food or drinks to your appointment.
- Your first appointment can take up to two hours if testing is performed. In order to give you (or your dependent) our undivided attention, we ask that you find alternate care for your other young children.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver's license or a state ID
- Insurance cards
- Prescription card if applicable
- All prescription and over the counter drugs you are currently taking
All co-pays and deductibles will be collected at the time of service.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MC, Discover, American Express and Care Credit
It is an honor you have chosen us as your healthcare provider. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care for all of our patients in a timely and respectful manner. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call our office at (269) 429-1085, or visit our website at www.sneezedocs.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center